What Are The Penalties For Receiving A Drag Racing Ticket In Florida?
- A 1 year revocation of their driver's license.
- Fines of between $500 and $1,000.
- Driver's license revocation of 2 years and fines between $1,000 and $3,000 for a second conviction.
- Driver's license revocation of 4 years and fines between $2,000 and $5,000 for a third conviction.
- Up to 90 days in jail
- Mandatory adjudication or conviction on your record
- Impoundment of the vehicle used by the defendant
- Seizure and forfeiture of the vehicle if the defendant had a prior conviction for racing within the past 5 years