Orlando Motorcycle Injury Attorney
How to Avoid an Orlando Motorcycle InjuryInstructions
- STEP 1: Wear highly visible clothing (especially at night) and use your headlight, even in daylight.
- STEP 2: Communicate with drivers in other vehicles by using the proper signals, brake light, and lane position.
- STEP 3: Keep an adequate space cushion when following, being followed, sharing your lane, passing other vehicles or being passed.
- STEP 4: Scan your course of travel 10 to 15 seconds ahead so you can identify and avoid potential hazards.
- STEP 5: Remain alert, and always be prepared to avoid a crash.