Frequently Asked Questions about Hiring an Florida DUI lawyer and other Orlando Traffic Ticket CitationsWhat type of law does Skubiak & Rivas, P.A. practice? What fees and expenses can I expect to pay for legal representation? Can I represent myself? How do I choose the right Florida DUI Lawyers? What questions should I ask Florida DUI lawyers? What are the benefits of hiring an Florida DUI lawyer? How can a Florida DUI Lawyers help me? What type of law does Skubiak & Rivas, P.A. practice? Skubiak & Rivas, P.A. law firm specializes in traffic law. Skubiak and Rivas have tried thousands of cases, just like yours. These Florida DUI lawyers also specialize in Florida Criminal Defense, Orlando road traffic accidents, and contesting traffic tickets in Florida. What fees and expenses can I expect to pay for legal representation? Legal fees can vary depending on whether the charge is a felony or a misdemeanor. During your free consultation, our helpful staff will be able to access your case help you understand your next steps. Call (407) 894-4449 to witness our level of commitment to your case from the very first phone call. Can I represent myself? You can always choose to represent yourself; however, it is almost always not a good idea. Drunk driving penalties and laws are very complex which carry increasingly harsh consequences. Contact us for a free consultation. How do I choose the right Florida DUI Lawyers? Before you select the right Florida DUI lawyer, please make sure your attorney specializes in the field of DUIs in Orlando. You will obviously have many questions for the Florida DUI lawyer. You should make sure the Florida DUI lawyer offers free consultations, so you can ask your questions. Here is a list of questions you may ask your Florida DUI lawyers:
- Do you specialize in Florida DUI defenses?
- Are you experienced in Florida DUI defense?
- Who will be handling my case?
- Will I be contacted regularly about the updates to my case?
- Will I receive copies of the motions you file?
- Will I be able to make a final decision regarding my case?
- What is your estimate of fees?
- Review your case for defects
- File motions to suppress evidence
- Induce discovery for the breathe machine such as calibration and maintenance records
- Reanalyze blood samples
- Obtain witnesses for trial
- Negotiate on your behalf for a lesser charge or reduced sentence
- Contest the administrative license suspension