Florida DUI Attorneys will defend your right to drive again in Florida. Skubiak & Rivas, P.A. has been practicing Florida traffic law since 1993. Contact us today to find out how our Florida DUI attorneys can help with your Florida DUI charges. Remember what’s at stake if you plead guilty to your Florida DUI charge, reducing your chances for:
Why you need a Florida DUI Attorney
- Potential new job opportunities
- Becoming a member of professional licenses
- Job opportunities with the police and homeland security
- The military, and
- Other industries might be unavailable to you- if you plead guilty to your DUI charge
- When we fight DUI cases, our clients are get the representation they deserve.
- If you refuse to take a breath test we will work to ensure this not be held against you in court.
- If you refuse to perform a Field Sobriety Tests we will work to ensure this is not held against you in court.
- Field Sobriety Tests are often administered incorrectly by police let us investigate this for you.
- We will work to ensure a jury will not have access to any of your prior convictions, as this is prejudicial information.
- If the case is won then you will avoid insurance premium increases; find out how.
- The police officer might not have had a legitimate reason to have pulled you over. Let us investigate the merits of your case.
- In many cases you are not in any worse case if you lose than if you pleaded out your case.