Is your Florida Driver’s License Suspended? If it is, we at Skubiak & Rivas P.A. can assist you with a free consultation. In many cases, you may not have known your Florida Driver’s license was suspended.
The State of Florida may suspend your Florida Driver’s license for the following:
- Lack of Auto Insurance
- Too may Points
- Not completing traffic school
- Failure to Appear on a Traffic Summons or Pay Fine
- Inadequate Vision
- Suspension for Points
- Traffic Violation resulting in personal injury or death
- Delinquency in Child Support
We can help you with the following:
• We can help you get your license back.
• We can help you get your license reinstated.
• We can help you with your suspended license
• We can help you with your revoke license
• We can help Point Suspension
• We can help with DUI Suspension
• We can help with Controlled Substance Suspension
• We can help with Habitual Traffic Offender Suspension