For drivers who are convicted of their first DUI in Orange County, Florida, there are several penalties, including the following:
DUI in Orange, Seminole or Osceola County Florida? Know the Penalties. If you are arrested for a DUI, Consult with a Qualified DUI Lawyer.
- A fine of $250 to $500;
- License revocation of at least 180 days;
- A 12-hour course in DUI school;
- 50 hours of community service;
- Up to 1 year of probation;
- Up to 6 months imprisonment (or up to 9 months if there was a minor in the vehicle).