Have you been arrested for DUI? If you have recently been pulled over and arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication, this can be a dramatic experience for anyone. You may have several questions or thoughts that are going through your head.
You may wonder the following:
What is the legal limit for DUI?
I was under the limit, but still arrested for DUI. What are my rights?
Do I have to submit to a breath or urine test?
Will I lose my Florida Drivers License?
YOU ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS TO CHALLENGE YOUR DUI CHARGES – WE CAN HELP!
• Do not risk losing your license.
• Do not risk going to jail.
• Do not risk being fined more than you should be.
Under Florida Law, a suspect could be convicted of driving under the influence if:
• The prosecutor is able to prove the suspect was driving while their abilities were impaired
• The prosecutor is able to prove the suspect was operating the vehicle with a higher than legal alcohol concentration.
[button type=”big” color=”red”] If you have been pulled over and arrested for DUI, call us now at 407-894-4449.[/button]