Are you a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO) and what can you do if you are?
- Manslaughter resulting from the operation of a motor vehicle
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol
- Commission of any felony in which a motor vehicle is used
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Failing to stop and render aid leaving the scene of an accident resulting in death or personal injury
- If you receive 15 moving infraction convictions within 5 years you are considered a habitual traffic offender