NO DUI – Free Ride-Sharing Holiday Rides
HOLIDAY RIDES TO GET HOME SAFE
There are certain US holidays during which drunk driving is especially common. That's why we offer free Uber, Lyft and cab rides home during popular holidays where drinking and driving rates are the highest. If we can prevent even one drunk driving crash then it’s money well spent.
During the holidays, drinking and driving rates are at their highest. In 2017, fatal car crashes from drinking and driving hit 10,874. In order, to reduce the number of residents in our community from drinking and driving we at Skubiak & Rivas, P.A., Orlando traffic ticket attorneys, are now offering to pay you back for any Uber, Lyft or cab ride from one of the qualifying holidays listed below. If we can manage to pay you back for a cab ride and prevent you from getting a DUI then that is money well spent to us.
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve & Day
- New Years Eve & Day
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
It’s easy to participate. Simply make a choice, the right choice, to call an Uber, Lyft, or a taxi. Send us, Orlando traffic ticket lawyers, the receipt and we will reimburse you for it.
- Rides must begin and/or end within the city of Orlando
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10 am the day after.
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over) at the time the ride is taken to qualify.
- Valid for one, one-way ride.
- Limit one reimbursement per household between September 4, 2018 to July 5, 2019.
- Maximum value of $30.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 50 submissions for rides taken between September 4, 2018 to July 5, 2019.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and send to:
NO DUI - Free Ride-Sharing Holiday Rides
Skubiak & Rivas, P.A.
1516 E Robinson St.
Orlando, Florida 32801