Orlando Motorcycle Injury Attorney
A Motorcycle injury can be extremely dangerous and traumatic. Call Skubiak and Rivas if you or a loved one has experienced an Orlando motorcycle crash. Attorneys can help you figure out your rights and potentially help avoid additional points on your driving record.
Skubiak & Rivas, P.A. are Orlando motorcycle crash attorneys specializing only in traffic law including: auto accidents in Orlando along with other Orlando traffic ticket citations and defending DUI in Orlando. Let us put our 14 years of experience to work for you and help fight your Orlando motorcycle crash citation. Our Orlando Motorcycle injury attorneys are here to answer your questions.
How to Avoid an Orlando Motorcycle Injury
- STEP 1: Wear highly visible clothing (especially at night) and use your headlight, even in daylight.
- STEP 2: Communicate with drivers in other vehicles by using the proper signals, brake light, and lane position.
- STEP 3: Keep an adequate space cushion when following, being followed, sharing your lane, passing other vehicles or being passed.
- STEP 4: Scan your course of travel 10 to 15 seconds ahead so you can identify and avoid potential hazards.
- STEP 5: Remain alert, and always be prepared to avoid a crash.
Overall Tips & Warnings to Avoid an Orlando Motorcycle Crash
Motorcycle riding is an inherently dangerous activity that can result in serious injury or death. We recommend that you seek proper training and equipment before attempting this activity. Contact Orlando Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.